The following information can be obtained from the 1911 census:
The date of the 1911 Census was 3 April, recording the names of those present in the household the previous night
- Full name
- Exact age
- Relationship to head of household
- If married, the number of years the marriage has lasted
- Total number of children born alive to the present marriage
- Number of children still living
- Number of children who have died
- Occupation of those of ten years and upwards - should show the precise branch of trade, profession or manufacture
- If any trade or manufacture, the particular type of work done and the material worked or dealt with
- Industry or service with which the person is connected
- Whether the person is an employer, employed or working on his or her 'own account'
- Parish and county of birth (N.K. if not known)
- Whether totally deaf, deaf and dumb, totally blind, lunatic, imbecile or feeble-minded and the age at which the person became affected
- The number of rooms in the dwelling, including the kitchen but disregarding bathrooms, sculleries, landings, lobbies, studies and closets.